I’d like to start this post with a huge thank you to Dellybird over at dellybird.co.uk
I’ve decided for this tag to just tag everyone that is reading it, I hope you are all staying safe and coping as well as you can during lockdown, It’s such a hard time for everyone right now. As someone that works in education, I am certainly feeling the stress and anxiety about my job, with worrying about how my pupils are doing on a daily basis. I am missing my crazy normal life! I’ve recently had covid-19 myself, thankfully I have recovered, I hope you are all keeping as safe as you can.
ON WITH THE TAG!
- Laying in bed – A book you read in one day
I have a review for this books here
2. Snacking – A book that is a ‘guilty pleasure’ read
3. Netflix – a series you want to start
Okay, I am aware this next one is cheating. I’m not really a book adaptation person so I really struggled. I do however love The Perks of Being a Wallflower – and it is on Netflix at the moment.
4. Deep Clean – a book that has been on your TBR for ages.
5. Animal Crossing – A book you recently bought because of the hype
6. Productivity – A book you learned from, or had an impact on you.
7. FaceTime – A book you were gifted
8. Self-care – What is one thing you have done recently to look after yourself.
Putting mine and my children’s mental health first when it comes to lockdown. Both are on home school. Yes we are working, but we a doing it to the beat of our own drum, and also are filling our days with board games and Disney movies.
Bonus! – an upcoming release you are looking forwards to
As I said at the top, I tag everyone that is reading this post.
Most importantly, stay safe.