I was recently nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Ashley at Red Haired Ash Reads The Mystery Blogger Award is a tag created by Okoto Enigma to find and promote bloggers who “haven’t been discovered yet.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Answer the questions by the person who nominated you.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- I have two children aged 11 and 8.
- I am currently doing a degree in Primary Education and work in a primary school. – hence why I read a lot of children’s books.
- I’m learning how to sew properly. – I want to make all of my own clothes.
Ashley’s Questions For Me
- Is there a movie that you think is better than the book? – Oh Yes! Girl Interrupted by Susanna Kasen
- What is your favorite thing to drink while reading? – Either herbal tea or cherry flavoured Pepsi Max
- Do you create set TBRs or are you a mood reader? – Absolutely a mood reader, I’ve tried planning before and always ended up in reading slumps because I’m not in the mood for that type of book.
- What is your favorite trope/theme in books? – I love F/F romance storylines and books about witches. – combine both and I’m such a happy camper
- What is one thing that you hate when reading? – People talking to me! Round of applause to the co-worker that went to talk to me the other day, but then stopped and said “Never mind, I can see you are reading.” I also hate noise, I have ADHD so need quiet and no distractions when I read.
I’m nominating the following bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Books and Pixie Dust
- Books for all 245
- Lottie is writing
- Never judge a book by it’s cover
- Amy’s bookish life
- Lindsey Reads
- One Book More
- Stine Writing
- This brilliant way
- Anyone who is reading this and who would like to take part
Here are my questions for you guys:
- What is your favourite read of 2020 so far?
- What is your current favourite book by a black author?
- Current Favourite LGBT read?
- What books are you counting down the days until they are released?
- Hardback, paperback or eBook?
Links to my favourite posts: